SFI Car Launch Competition: Terms & Conditions
Win 1 exclusive invitation to the 22nd February 2017 launch of the new VJM10 car by Sahara Force India at Silverstone
1) Apsley Tailorsis offering one (1) lucky winner one (1)exclusive invitation to the 22nd February 2017 launch at Silverstone of the new VJM10 car by Sahara Force India. Apsley Tailors is the promoter of this competition and save as set out below, the competition is run solely by Apsley Tailors and without any material involvement by Sahara Force India or any of its group companies, subsidiaries and/or associated companies.
2) The emailentry route will be available from 16th February 2017. The closing date for the competition is 23:59:59PM on 19th February 2017.
3) Information on how to enter and on the prize forms part of these conditions.
4) Entry is open in the UK to those aged 18 years or over and is not open to employees or relatives of Apsley Tailors or Sahara Force India. Any entries received from any of the same will be deemed invalid.
5) Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid and no prize will be awarded in respect of such entry. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
6) The prize is non-transferrable without the promoter’s consent and no cash alternative will be offered. Entry is by email only. To enter, email your name and telephone number to email@example.com. All entrants will be contacted via email.All entries are free.
7) The winner will be picked at random and contacted on the first working day after the closing date. Details of the winners can be requested after this time from the address below.
8) The prize includes one (1) exclusive invitation to the 22nd February 2017launch at Silverstone of the new VJM10 car by Sahara Force India.The winner will have his/her name added to the guest list for the event, which will last from 12.30pm to 3.30pm.
9) The winner will be responsible for their own transport to and from Silverstone. Apsley Tailors will not cover any cost associated with claiming the prize, including any accommodation or transport fees in any way. The winner acknowledges that Silverstone circuit has no public transport and he/she can arrange transportation to the circuit by private car or private hire car at their own personal cost.
10) Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
11) The winners shall have 24 hours to respond and claim their prize once initial contact has been made. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
12) On entering, you are allowing Apsley Tailors to contact you with information about products and services they believe might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information, you can opt out by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
13) Apsley Tailors reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. Apsley Tailors’ decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14)Apsley Tailors (or any third party nominated by Apsley Tailors) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15)Neither Apsley Tailors nor any of its employees shall be responsible (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for:
(i) any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with this promotion and/or the prize, resulting from any cause whatsoever;
(ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever.
16) Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, by entering this competition entrants agree and acknowledge that they shall hold harmless Sahara Force India from any cause of action or loss of any kind arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or the competition (save in respect of any liability, cause of action or loss which may not be excluded or limited by law) and entrants irrevocably covenant not to bring or threaten any cause of action or complaint of any nature against Sahara Force India which arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or the competition.
17) This competition shall be governed by English law.