Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
Win with Apsley
1) Apsley Tailors is the promoter of each competition and save as set out in the specific competition terms and conditions, each competition is run solely by Apsley Tailors and without any material involvement by any other partner, subsidiaries and/or associated companies.
2) The entry route for each competition is set out in the specific terms and conditions.
3) Information on how to enter and on the prize forms part of the specific competition conditions.
4) Entry to all competitions is open in the UK to those aged 18 years or over and is not open to employees or relatives of Apsley Tailors or any competition partners. Any entries received from any of the same will be deemed invalid.
5) Entries must be strictly in accordance with these and the specific competition terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these will be deemed invalid and no prize will be awarded in respect of such entry. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept theterms and conditions.
6) All prizes are non-transferrable without the promoter’s consent and no cash alternative will be offered. All entrants will be contacted via the method used for entry.All entries are free.
7) All winners will be picked at random. Details of the winners can be requested after the specific closing date from the address below.
8) The winner will be responsible for their own transport to and from the showroom or prize location. Apsley Tailors will not cover any accommodation or transport fees for the winner to collect their prize.
9) Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
10) Each winner shall have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize once initial contact has been made. The prize must then be collected within 60 days of the competition closing date. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
11) On entering an Apsley competition, you are allowing Apsley Tailors to contact you with information about products and services they believe might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information, you can opt out by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
12) Apsley Tailors reserves the right to withdraw or amend each promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. Apsley Tailors’ decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) Apsley Tailors (or any third party nominated by Apsley Tailors) may use each winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice or without any fee being paid.
14) Neither Apsley Tailors nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for:
(i) any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with any promotion and/or the prize, resulting from any cause whatsoever;
(ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever.
15) Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, by entering this competition entrants agree and acknowledge that they shall hold harmless any competition partner from any cause of action or loss of any kind arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or the competition (save in respect of any liability, cause of action or loss which may not be excluded or limited by law) and entrants irrevocably covenant not to bring or threaten any cause of action or complaint of any nature against any competition partner which arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or the competition.
17) This competition shall be governed by English law.
18) Promoter: Apsley Tailors, 13-13A Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5LU.
Christmas Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. By purchasing the voucher the customer and or the user will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This offer entitles you to 15% extra value added to all gift vouchers purchased before 24th December 2017 (the “Offer”).
3. The Offer is valid from 1st December 2017 to 24th December 2018 (inclusive) only.
4. This Offer is available in Apsley Tailors’ store at 13 Pall Mall, London and on all orders made there. Such vouchers are not valid for use as part of purchases made online, or for telephone orders made to the London store.
5. The customer must show their voucher and its full value at the start of the sales appointment when using the Offer instore.
6. Vouchers can be used only once within the validity dates and must be surrendered to the store once claimed.
7. Any excess value left on the voucher will be transferred to a credit note to be used by 24th December 2018.
8. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer created by Apsley Tailors and marketed to its customer base and global population through traditional and social media.
9. Apsley Tailors reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
10. No responsibility is accepted for any voucher that is defaced, illegible, lost or unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason.
11. Apsley Tailors reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its reasonable opinion, a voucher is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.